- Welcome to AccessRIO.
- This secure site provides students, faculty and administrative staff with world-class Intranet and Internet services. This is where you can check e-mail, register for courses, and explore the Internet.
- *Click here to start the application process.
- Important Notices - Please Read:
- Drop for Non-Payment will happen in:
- We strongly recommend you pay your fees no later than 11 p.m. on August 4, 2015 to ensure that ALL your classes will not be dropped at 11:45 p.m. Log in to AccessRIO and pay your fees to avoid being dropped (this includes any added, waitlisted and registered classes).
- Please review the Drop for Non-Payment Procedures to find out if you qualify for an exemption.
- Payment of Fees: After you add a class, you will not be able to make changes to your schedule until your payment has been processed. If you have a debt and want to drop a class within the Colleges published deadlines, you must go to the Admissions counter to request the drop.
- * Student Parking Permits: Log in and click on the Student Tab.
- What's Inside?
- E-mail: Send and receive e-mail, and create your own personal address book.
- Calendar: Access and manage your personal, course and school calendars.
- Groups: Create, manage and join group homepages for clubs, affiliations and interests.
- and much more...
- User Manual: Using the Rio Hondo College AccessRio Portal.
- AccessRIO Maintenance Schedule
AccessRIO Portal will be down on Sunday, July 5th from 7am to 12pm. for scheduled maintenance. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Important: The Pre-Registration Survey is now required before registering for new term classes.